This is an important opportunity to connect with the housing and homelessness work happening in our three western counties of Hampshire, Franklin and Berkshire, which impacts us all across the entire region. Please join!
Three County Continuum of Care Virtual Annual Meeting
Thursday, September 23rd from 1-2:30pm
- A Year in Review
- Pandemic’s Impact on the CoC
- A Walkthrough of New State and Federal Resources
- A Look at Data
- Lived Experience of Homelessness Panel
- Landlord Engagement Question and Answer
- What’s Happening Now
- Racial Equity Work
- Engaging the Voices of Lived Experience
- Engaging Landlords and Housing People Experiencing Homelessness
- Coordinated Entry Improvements
- New Homelessness and Management Information System
Please click here to RSVP! A calendar invite with a Zoom link will upon receiving your RSVP.
Want to learn more about the CoC? Check out our website.