All are welcome!
Three County Continuum of Care Virtual Annual Meeting: Please click here to RSVP.
- Welcome & Presentation on the Value of Permanent, Stable Housing
- Keynote – “Contextualizing Redlining”
- Kamaar Taliaferro (he/him/his) amateur genealogist, community activist, and lifelong Pittsfield resident
- A Year in Review
- Update on Federal and State Resources and Emergency Housing Vouchers
- Update on the planning ad expansion for survivors of domestic violence
- Youth Homelessness Demonstration Project Update & Youth Action Board Presentation
- & more!
- What’s Next
- Continued Racial Equity Work
- New Funding and projects
- & more!
- A Look at Data
- A Look at the work of the Coordinated Entry System
- Membership Vote on Current Governance Charter & Board of Directors Slate
- FY22 CoC Competition update & Closing
Thursday, September 29th from 1-3pm
Last year, the CoC made the following update to our Governance Charter: “The Three County CoC is committed to having a Membership that reflects the diversity of populations served by the CoC, including diversity in race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexuality, disability, geography, housing status, languages are spoken, and lived experience of homelessness. The CoC shall conduct periodic surveys to evaluate the diversity of current membership to identify diversity needs.” Please help us to evaluate our strengths and needs in this area by taking a few minutes to complete this survey. Results will be shared at the meeting.
Please click here to RSVP.
A calendar invite with a Zoom link will be sent to those who RSVP.