The Hampden County Continuum of Care is holding its Annual Meeting on September 19, 2014, at the Holyoke Community College Kittredge Center. The meeting is open to the public, and anyone who wishes to join the CoC is urged to attend.
The agenda is still in draft form, but here’s an early look at the plan for the meeting:
Business Meeting for the CoC Board of Directors 9-10:00 am
- Vote on requirement for PSH providers to use VI-SPDAT
- Vote on CoC policies and procedures
- Vote on process for selection of projects for FY14 CoC application
Annual Meeting for the Entire CoC 10-11:30 am
- Annual Report
- Governance Charter review and vote on proposed updates
- Election of 2014-2015 Board of Directors and Officers
- Vote on participation in the Zero 2016 campaign
The CoC seeks stakeholders from throughout Hampden County to serve on the 2014-2015 Board of Directors. If you are interested, please contact Gerry McCafferty.