Veterans Committee Meeting Minutes – October 27, 2017
- the Network veteran meetings are very valuable for ensuring communication up and down the 91 corridor and for providing opportunities for innovative collaboration (e.g., the implementation of new systems to identify veterans in Hampden County Corrections flowed from these meetings). Everyone in attendance felt very committed to continuing to meet (and attributed this meeting’s low attendance to known conflicts, noting high level of attendance in preceding meetings)
- Meeting every 2 months, alternating between Springfield and Northampton would be sufficient to accomplish their goals
- Rotating the coordination of scheduling and reminder notice/agenda creation could be accomplished by committee members
- At our next meeting we will discuss assigning “volunteer” facilitation roles and schedule meetings for 2018
- Pamela will relay this discussion to the Network’s interim steering Committee which is meeting on Nov. 20 to discuss next steps for Network planning.
- Confirmed next meeting date (previously scheduled) for Friday, Dec. 1, 9:15 am, MHA