- WMIC provided an important vehicle for state agency/provider dialogue, troubleshooting and coordination.
- WMIC would continue to meet monthly on the third Friday of each month.
- More pointed agendas would be distributed in advance of the meeting so that attendees could anticipate what they would learn/discuss.
- WMIC is both an important part of the Network and, due to its important history pre-Network, will continue to maintain its own identity.
- It still remains to be decided how exactly WMIC will be labeled in relationship to the Network, i.e., a committee or a working group. We agreed that WMIC’s strong history and linkage to the Network would add to the Network’s sustainability over the long term.
- WMIC will continue to manage its own meetings, agenda, etc. separate from Network facilitation. This, too, is consistent with supporting sustainability of WMIC and the Network.
Next Meeting: Friday, November 20, 10 am – 12 noon, MBHP, 3rd floor, 489 Whitney Avenue, Holyoke.