Holyoke Community College & the
Massachusetts Community Colleges Executive Office
Keys to Ending Homelessness Conference Series
Conference #1: Friday, July 23, 2010
The Kittridge Center, Holyoke Community College
303 Homestead Avenue Holyoke, MA
Conference #1: Social Security Disability Benefits
Keynote Speaker: to be confirmed. Look back for more info.
- How to Apply for Social Security Disability Benefits
- Housing First for Chronically Homeless Individuals
- Successfully Navigating the SSI/SSDI Maze on Behalf of Homeless Persons/Families
- Understanding Work Incentives: Returning to Work While on SSI/SSDI
- Strategies for Engaging Homeless Persons in the SSI/SSDI Application
- REACH Program, Lessons Learned
Conference Fee: $25 in advance; $30 at the door.
Includes continental breakfast and boxed lunch.
Upcoming conferences in the Keys to Ending Homelessness Series:
- Conference #2: Education, Employment, and Business Incentives
- Conference #3: Housing
- Conference #4: Trauma Informed Care for the Homeless
For further information, please contact: Marianne Pelletier at 617-542-2911 (email@example.com) or Maria Vargas at 413-552-2122.
Registration Form for Conference #1
Friday – July 23, 2010 – Registration: 8:30 a.m.
Kittridge Center, Holyoke Community College
303 Homestead Avenue, Holyoke, MA
REGISTRATION FORM (Please Print)
Conference fee includes all workshops, continental breakfast and boxed lunch.
____ $25 conference advance registration (CRN 25304)
____ $30 conference fee at door (CRN 25305) (please mail your registration even if paying at the door)
Make payment to: HCC/CBPD
And mail to: HCC/CBPD, 303 Homestead Avenue,
Holyoke MA 01040