Click here for an updated Resource Directory of services available for families and individuals for prevention, diversion and rehousing assistance. Revisions include:
- eviction prevention assistance to individuals in all 4 counties (via Catholic Charities state HPRP funds);
- housing funds to divert from shelter via New England Farm Workers Council (Hampden County) and Berkshire Regional Housing Authority (Berkshire County) with state HPRP funds;
- rehousing funds for families living in motels via HAPHousing (state HPRP funds);
- RAFT funding for homelessness prevention in Franklin and Berkshire Counties
- suspension of DHCD tool box and flexible funds program (no further funding available);
- Springfield Partners for Community Action rental arrearage funds no longer available (funding spent)
Please let me know if you have additions or corrections. And please let me know when your program’s resources change. With your help, we will keep this directory accurate and most useful!
Thanks very much.
Pamela Schwartz, coordinator