The Campaign to End Child Homelessness, an initiative of The National Center on Family Homelessness, presents a webinar on improving the effectiveness, alignment, and delivery of housing and services for homeless families. During the webinar, speakers will focus on timely issues such as, best practices and improvements in the quality of employment and training services for homeless families. Speakers will also highlight connections to current federal policy impacting family homelessness.
Attendees will benefit from recommendations to connect housing and services through improved federal and state policies, better align housing and services at the local level, and deliver higher quality services to homeless families particularly in the areas of employment and job training.
- Nick Codd, Senior Economic Opportunities Specialist, Building Changes, Seattle, Washington
- Amy Grassette, National Advocate and Formerly Homeless Mother, Massachusetts
- Rayme Nuckles, Chief Executive Officer, Homeless Coalition of Hillsborough County, Florida
- Tuwanna Williams, Mississippi State Campaign Coordinator, Campaign to End Child Homelessness
- Natalie Thompson, Policy Director, Campaign to End Homelessness, The National Center on Family Homelessness
|Title:||Effectively Aligning Housing and Services for Homeless Families|
|Date:||Thursday, September 29, 2011|
|Time:||2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT|
Click here to resister for the webinar.
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.