Network Seeks Consultant to Develop Action Plan on Workforce Development
The Western Massachusetts Network to End Homelessness has received a $10,000 planning grant from the Fireman Foundation to support the development of an action plan around education and workforce development targeted to service homeless and at-risk families. The action plan is to be developed over a 4 month period, beginning immediately upon hire of the consultant who will lead the project. Please click here for the grant application for additional context and details on the scope of the project. Please see below regarding qualifications and experience.
Please submit your cover letter, resume and two references by Friday, September 30 to Pamela Schwartz, network coordinator, at email@example.com. Also feel free to contact Pamela by email or phone (413) 219-5658 with questions.
The Western Massachusetts Network to End Homelessness seeks a part-time consultant who will coordinate and produce an action plan around education and workforce development targeted to serve homeless and at-risk families. This person’s qualifications and experience would include:
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning, work plan production, and process/outcomes evaluation
- Experience with workforce issues, employment, job training and education
- Excellent skills related to outreach, community/stakeholder organizing and meeting facilitation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently while meeting deadlines
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Adobe Acrobat (optional)