To implement relevant provisions of Section 2 of Chapter 129 of the Acts of 2013 (An Act Financing the Production and Preservation of Housing for Low and Moderate Income Residents), the Department of Housing and Community Development has promulgated emergency amendments to the following Regulations, effective September 15, 2014:
- 760 CMR 19.00: Facilities Consolidation Fund Program;
- 760 CMR 23.00: Housing Innovations Funds;
- 760 CMR 24.00: Massachusetts Housing Stabilization Fund;
- 760 CMR 60.00: Community Based Housing Program;
- •760 CMR 62.00: Commercial Area Transit Node Housing Program.
The versions posted above show the emergency amendments.
DHCD is accepting public comments through the close of business on Friday, October 31, 2014. Written comments should be sent to DHCD by directing the same to DHCD, 100 Cambridge Street, Suite 300, Boston, MA 02114, ATT: Shelagh Ellman-Pearl, or sent electronically to shelagh.ellman-pearl@ state.ma.us .
The public notice is posted on DHCD’s website at http://www.mass.gov/hed/economic/eohed/dhcd/open-meeting-notices.html