A number of providers are now offering COVID-19 testing for western Massachusetts residents with COVID-19 symptoms.
To get tested, a referral from your provider or an urgent care provider must be received to schedule a testing appointment.
Current testing locations in Western MA include:
MedExpress Urgent Care, 1505 Memorial Drive
Baystate Franklin Medical Center, 164 High Street
Cooley Dickinson Hospital, 30 Locust Street
Berkshire Medical Center, 725 North Street
- AFC Urgent Care, 415 Cooley Street
- Baystate Carew Street Testing Center, 298 Carew Street
- Baystate High Street Testing Center, 140 High Street
- Brightwood Health Center, 380 Plainfield Street
- Mason Square Health Center, 11 Wilbraham Road
Baystate Mary Lane Outpatient Center, 85 South Street
Baystate Westfield Testing Center 57 Union Street
AFC Urgent Care, 18 Union Street