Good news for our two Continuums of Care (CoC), The Springfield-Hampden CoC and the Three County CoC:
The Springfield-Hampden County CoC has been awarded $6,470,022. In addition to regular and YHDP program renewals, the CoC also received funding for three new or expansion projects:
- YWCA-Alianza-VOC DV Transitional Housing-Rapid Rehousing Project (7 TH and 22 RRH units), $709,877
- MHA Chestnut St – Permanent Supportive Housing (20 units), $119,790
- VOC Family Supportive Housing Expansion (4 units), $77,761
The Three County CoC has been awarded, $3,051,996. In addition to regular and YHDP program renewals, the CoC also received funding for the following new projects:
- Coordinated Entry Expansion Project to meet the need of survivors of domestic violence, including funding to provide housing navigators at the entrance to homelessness for survivors and system efforts to consider the specific needs for safety/confidentiality, etc. – $124,850
- Permanent Supportive Housing through Independent Housing Solutions – 16 units with onsite medical/mental health support in Northampton – $145,433
HUD’s announcement includes links for the full list of awards.
THANK YOU and CONGRATULATIONS for the amazing work of our CoCs and for the exciting new work that lies ahead!