$5,500 available for eligible recipients! Join this webinar to learn more on how to access these funds – Please click here to register.
MassHealth is offering an amazing opportunity to fund housing costs for eligible MassHealth members who are moving from a situation where they are not responsible for housing costs and related expenses into a community-based setting where they are responsible for these costs/expenses. Through MATCH, eligible MassHealth members can receive up to $5500 to help pay for move-in costs (e.g., security deposits, first month’s rent, movers) as well as to purchase furnishings and other items necessary to make a new home habitable and comfortable. This webinar will provide an overview of the MATCH program for interested individuals or organizations.
MATCH eligible members included individuals enrolled in a participating MassHealth managed care plan, who are moving out one of the settings below, and have already identified housing in the community:
- A nursing facility or residential care facility
- A congregate care setting
- An acute inpatient hospital, chronic rehab care facility, or psychiatric inpatient hospital
- An emergency shelter, the streets or other places not meant for human habitation, unhabitable housing, medical respite for people experiencing homelessness, safe haven transitional housing, or a doubled-up situation where you are unable to stay permanently
- A state system of care for youth that you are aging out of
- A 24-hour diversionary residential program for substance use treatment
- A correctional facility
Date: Thursday, July 20, 2023
Time: 2:30 – 4pm EST
Registration: Please click here to register.