- Unaccompanied Homeless Youth (4000-0007): Adopt the Senate’s appropriation of $2.5 million to provide increased support for housing and wrap-around support services for unaccompanied homeless youth and young adults who are experiencing homelessness.
- Secure Jobs Initiative (4400-1020): Adopt the Senate’s appropriation of $800,000 with language that shifts the program from DHCD to DTA (per statewide program support) to provide support to this successful workforce development program for homeless families.
- Tenancy Preservation Project (7004-3045): Adopt the House appropriation of $750,000 to preserve more tenancies and prevent homelessness for persons with disabilities.
- RAFT (7004-0108): Adopt the Senate appropriation of $18.5 million as well as the language that maintains expanded eligibility for the program to include households of all sizes. At the Senate’s funding level, the State would be able to prevent homelessness for 6,000 households.
- Craig’s Doors and Berkshire Emergency Shelter Initiative Earmarks (7004-0102): Adopt the Senate funding ($200,000 and $150,000 respectively) of these two vital emergency shelter programs in Western Massachusetts. These resources are critical to addressing the emergency shelter needs across the region.
- The Western MA Network to End Homelessness (7004-0102): Adopt both the House and Senate appropriation of $125,000 in order to continue the work of collaboration and coordination necessary to prevent and end homelessness in Western Massachusetts.
Thanks for your advocacy!