The 3 County CoC has vetted and ranked the projects it will put forward for HUD funding as part of its CoC Program Application due on November 20th, 2015. Rankings for renewal projects were determined according to the CoCs Renewal Ranking and Evaluation Criteria. New projects were assessed according to several criteria including: capacity and potential sustainability; demonstrated experience including HMIS participation; dedication to meeting the needs of priority populations; and filling geographical needs. All projects were approved for funding by the CoC Board on October 28th, 2015.
Tier 1 ———————————————————————————
1. 3 County CoC HMIS Project HMIS
2. HCDC Village Center PH
3. Construct, Inc. Project Reach PH
4. Cooley Dickenson A Positive Place PH
5. Construct, Inc. Adult Independent Living Program TH
6. ServiceNet Shelter Plus Care North
7. ServiceNet Our Friend’s House TH
8. HAP Paradise Pond Apartments PH
9. Family Life Support Center Louison House TH
10. Family Life Support Center PSH
11. ServiceNet Summer Street PH
12. ServiceNet Three County PSH (77% of funding)
Tier 2 ———————————————————————————
13. ServiceNet Three County PSH (23% of funding)
14. Soldier On 3 County CoC Coordinated Intake
15. Dial/Self North Quabbin Young Adult PH
16. Craig’s Doors Sherman’s Way PH
Soldier On reallocated its PSH funds to a Coordinated Intake project. Our CoC looks forward to partnering with Soldier On to implement an effective Coordinated Intake process!
Additional details regarding final rankings and funding are available here.