The Springfield/Hampden County CoC is holding its annual meeting this Friday, September 25, 2015, 10:30 to noon at UMass-Springfield, 1500 Main Street, Springfield (Tower Square). The meeting is open to the public. Anyone interested in joining the Springfield/Hampden County CoC is particularly urged to attend.
Any person interested in serving on the CoC Board or Directors, or who wants to nominate someone to serve on the CoC Board of Directors, should contact Gerry McCafferty at email@example.com or 413-886-5014.
The following items are on the agenda for the 9/25 meeting:
- Review and acceptance of minutes from the May 15, 2015 CoC Board of Directors meeting
- Presentation of CoC Annual Report
- Review of the CoC Governance Charter– No changes recommended this year
- Election of 2015-2016 Board of Directors
- FY2015 CoC-ESG Performance Goals: vote on revised performance standards
- FY2015 CoC Competition: vote on process for selection pf projects to be included in FY2015 application
The next Board of Directors meeting is scheduled for Friday, November 13, 10:30 to noon, where the CoC will vote on the final CoC application to be submitted to HUD.