This conference will bring together key leaders from Massachusetts and across the nation to discuss strategies for bringing best practices in ending homelessness to scale. Join us as we examine how advancements in Social Innovation Financing, the Affordable Care Act, Workforce Investment Board access, advocacy, and research will offer opportunities to scale housing and employment, and to foster a sense of well-being for our homeless neighbors.
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development Secretary Shaun Donovan will deliver keynote remarks at the conclusion of the conference, at PBHA’s annual Robert Coles “Call of Service” Lecture.
Other featured speakers include:
- Dr. Dennis Culhane, University of Pennsylvania
- Deborah De Santis, Corporation for Supportive Housing
- Michael Durkin, United Way of Massachusetts Bay and Merrimack Valley
- Gary Graves, Santa Clara County, CA
- Dr. Jeffrey Liebman, Harvard Kennedy School
- George Overholser, Third Sector Capital Partners
….and many more!
Registration and Sponsorships
The NEXT PRACTICES™ ROUND TABLE is a unique opportunity for MHSA supporters to strategize with leaders at the forefront of innovations to end homelessness. We rely on your support to continue to develop and implement solutions to the homelessness of our poorest neighbors.
For information about becoming a NEXT PRACTICES™ sponsor, click here.