I am writing to remind everyone about both the date, time, place and content of our next family services meeting.
We have a change from our regular time and place. It will be:
Tuesday, Jan. 12
DMH Haskell Building, 2nd floor conference room
1 Prince Street
This change is to accommodate the distance from the Berkshires. We will take stock at this meeting of the appropriate future location/timing for the regular monthly time. If you will not be at the meeting but have a preference for where and what time of day we meet (the 2nd Tuesday of the month is set!), please let me know by writing to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Secondly, I wanted to make sure everyone is aware of the agenda. We will start with items that pertain to all providers/agency staff, including:
- quick program updates
- update on community event plan in April
- planned check-in (decided at prior meeting) to assess whether “double-dipping” is an issue – please bring whatever appropriate information you need to do that.
And then this meeting will focus on more specific ICHH issues, including:
- contract amendments to eliminate tier-based funding
- review of monthly reports to ICHH to ensure same measures for counting families
- review of 3rd quarter workplan/benchmarks in relation to our actual progress
- discussion and brainstorm of benchmarks for remaining 3 quarters of grant
Of course everyone is welcome for the entire meeting, but also feel comfortable staying for whatever part is of interest to you.
Please let me know if there are any additional items.
Thanks and look forward to seeing you next week.
Director of Regional Coordination
Western Massachusetts Network to End Homelessness