Friday, November 4, 2011
9AM – 4 PM (Registration begins at 8:00AM)
What Is It?
- A chance to learn more about policy initiatives and programs on homelessness and veterans and their implications for local homeless systems and providers
- An opportunity to meet and establish relationships with local agencies in your area working with homeless veterans
- Builds on recent and ongoing partnership-building activities
Who Should Attend?
- Staff from agencies serving veterans and/or homeless people, Continuum of Care representatives, state and local government staff, ten-year planners, veterans service organizations, service providers, HUD homeless grantees and sponsors, VA staff, HUD staff, Public Housing Agencies, and any other agency involved with homeless or veterans related issues.
How Do I Register?
- Each individual must register by October 21, 2011 in one of two ways:
- Click here to fill out the registration online or
- Click here to download the registration form and fax it to (617) 266-4343