Please be aware of the following COVID-related resources:
1. Landlords should NOT be evicting tenants right now. Go to this resource to find out what tenants can do to resist eviction. Thanks to Northeast Legal Aid and Mass Law Reform Institute for this guidance.
2. CHAPA has compiled an excellent summary of resources for people seeking immediate assistance, from housing and shelter to SNAP benefits to emergency child care.
3. For people receiving SSI/SSDI, please see this resource sheet in relation to COVID and continuity of benefits.
4. The MA Network of Care has produced an updated resource directory for people with mental health and substance use needs.
5. The National Alliance to End Homelessness is offering a webinar series related to COVID-19. Unfortunately, the webinar tomorrow on Protocols for addressing Sheltered and Unsheltered Homelessness is full, but if interested I suggest you go to the link to get signed up to receive the recording. The next webinar is: Tuesday, April 7, 3 pm on Serving and Supporting Unsheltered People During COVID-19. Please go to the National Alliance to End Homelessness to see the entire webinar series.
Please share these resources with your own networks.