The MA Department of Housing and Community Development provided a training for advocates on the new Federal Emergency Assistance Program (ERAP), which now includes this PowerPoint presentation and training video for your information.
DHCD also offered these additional resources:
- Please continue to visit the EDI Resource Portal for the most up-to-date information on the ERAP program, including training and policy materials. See below for some materials we would like to call your attention to:
- Overview of the ERAP program policy guidelines
- ERAP Online Training Course Tool which provides a 20 minute self-paced web-based training of the ERAP policy and best practices for submitting an application
- Frequently Asked Questions on the ERAP program
- Application Guidance on how to apply for COVID housing assistance (additional language documents are available on the EDI Resource Portal)
- Checklist of required documents for applying for housing assistance. We highly encourage cross-referencing when helping a tenant apply for assistance.
- Public Information Campaign Site: The PIC site includes flyers, social media, and other promotional materials to help you spread the word about the Eviction Diversion Initiative programs.